Friday July 19, 2019
Mark the occasion by learning more about these industries that are so vital to our region and tasting some of the best fish and seafood in the world while you're at it! There really is something for everyone, from students to business owners and cooks to kids! Enjoy!
What's happening? *
"Aquaculture : from the microscope to your plate", a special exhibition at the "Centre des Congrès de la Péninsule acadienne" next to New Brunswick Aquarium and Marine Centre from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Admission: Adult $2 for the NB Aquarium and $2 for the Centre des Congrès de la Péninsule acadienne, 16 and under free admission.
ALL DAY ACTIVITIES
- 11:00 a.m. - Seal feedings
- 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. - Local products, fish and shellfish tasting
- Noon to 4:00 p.m. - Musical entertainment
- Noon and 1:30 p.m. - Culinary demonstrations featuring Seafood and local products
- 4:00 p.m. - Seal feedings
EXHIBITION BOOTHS (11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.) :
Kiosks will cover just about anything and everything you ever wanted to know about New Brunswicks Agriculture, Aquaculture and Fisheries.
10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. - Children’s Crafts
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. - Make-up for children
* Please note that this schedule is suject to change without prior notice.